No matter what position you are interested in:
For us quite simply not just your qualifications are key, but also your personality.
Ludo Fact is a dynamic company with a modern image and long-standing tradition.
Regardless of what others do, we are seeking to re-define our boundaries constantly and to set new benchmarks.
Our short decision-making processes as well as our flat hierarchies enable us to implement new ideas quickly so we stay on track in reaching our ambitious goals
Maximilian Miller (Dual Studies Student)
I completed my Business Administration studies at Ludo Fact in cooperation with the University for Applied Management in Ismaning in 2016. The combination of the theoretical university phases in Ismaning, virtual studies at home and work at the company in Jettingen were a perfect mix for me. A varied 32-hour week and Fridays off for learning ensure that I not only mastered the theory, but also gained experience in my professional life.
Sandra Gross (Sales Team)
I started working at Ludo Fact in 2016. The work here is incredibly versatile. Each game is unique and there are a lot of details in every single game. It is wonderful to be able to hold the results of your work in your hands after several weeks of close cooperation with customers and the various internal departments: The finished game.
Rosi Fischer (Quality assurance officer)
I joined Ludo Fact in 1993. My job duties took me from manufacturing to the operation of the "platen" machine to quality assurance. I took this path together with a colleague. To this day, we still work very closely and share knowledge with one another. Working in a team at Ludo Fact is fun and I enjoy coming to work every day.
Johannes Winkler (Team leader Business Consulting)
I joined the IT department at Ludo Fact in 2012 as an application administrator for our ERP system Navision. I currently work as Business Consulting team leader and have the opportunity to advise all departments and help them develop solutions. I enjoy changing things, i. e. questioning and changing existing processes or procedures. As a participant in our company-wide development program, I could also optimize our processes within the framework of project work.
A few of the benefits
- A modern workplace
- Company pension scheme
- Very flexible working hours
- Support for re-entry after parental leave through counseling and work adaptation
- Additional payment for childcare services
- Gifts for the birth of your child
- Training, advanced training and occupational education offerings
- Part-time solutions
- Work cloth provided for production and warehouse employees
- Team-building events, Christmas parties, company barbecues, games nights
- Family-friendly work-time models
- Semi-annual reviews
- Employee surveys
- Our company group newspaper "FACTum" published twice a year
- Good public transportation connections
- Child care on the day of penance and prayer
- Company suggestion scheme "IdeenFACTory"
- And much more